Bed and Breakfast accommodation in Ireland
Along the Wild Atlantic Way there are many different possibilities for accommodations, like B&Bs (Bed and Breakfasts), hostels, holiday homes or hotels. In our opinion the B&B is the most “Irish” accommodation. In a B&B you spend the night in the home of your host, enjoy his self-made breakfast and get to experience the famous, Irish hospitality. The direct contact to the local population in person of your host is what makes the B&Bs so unique and appealing. Most hosts like to chat over a cup of tea or coffee and they very often tell interesting tales and provide you with insider information of the area and if you are lucky hidden places, which the average tourist would never find.
You can find the best B&Bs in the different stages of the Wild Atlantic Way below. You can book all these B&Bs online with our partner B&B Ireland.
B&B Ireland is very renowned with its 40 years of experience at providing B&Bs in Ireland and Northern Ireland. The selection includes over 850 accommodations in the countryside as well as in cities. All B&Bs were officially tested by the Irish tourist office “Failte Ireland” to ensure high quality and outstanding service.
With B&B Ireland you find the biggest selection of tested B&Bs for the best prices and there are no booking fees.
B&Bs along the Wild Atlantic Way
- B&Bs on the Inishowen Peninsula
- B&Bs on the Fanad Peninsula and in north-western Donegals
- B&BS along the Slieve League coast
- B&Bs along Donegal Bay and in Sligo
- B&Bs in Erris
- B&Bs on Achill Island and along Clew Bay
- B&Bs along Killary Harbour
- B&Bs in Connemara
- B&Bs in Burren and West Clare
- B&Bs along the Shannon Estuary
- B&Bs on the Dingle Peninsula
- B&Bs along the Ring of Kerry
- B&Bs on the Beara Peninsula and Sheep’s Head
- B&Bs in West Cork